An der Talmuehle 5
61462 Koenigstein i.Ts.
For questions and appointments you can reach us under the following phone number:
+49 (0)6174 259 5340
You are welcome to also use our contact form.
Deutsch // English
What is Compliance? Generally speaking, the term Compliance describes the ability to act according to an order, set of rules or request. In a business and financial context, it means that an organization follows relevant external laws, regulations and guidelines. From an internal point of view, it also means that the organization’s people respect corporate policy, procedures and the code of conduct for accepted behaviour. To make sure that everybody adheres policy, companies need to take organizational precaution. Hence, Compliance is a mandatory and valid system of rules for all employees.
For example, the EU Anti-Terrorism Regulations (EC 881/2002 and 2580/2001) require every national or international company to carry out extensive audit work to identify and prevent prohibited business contacts.
Failure to comply with these regulations will not only result in high fines or imprisonment for up to 15 years - poor compliance beyond prosecution can have far-reaching consequences for your business, such as: serious loss of corporate image, crash of the listing or elimination of lucrative markets (especially the US market).
Don't let it get that far!
Our competence team will gladly assist you in the implementation of legally compliant processes and the corresponding training of your personnel.
• AEO certification from A-Z
• Assessment of all relevant organizational processes
• Known Consigner certification / validation
• Managing complex, integrated customs projects
• CMS Compliance Management Systems
• Customs classifications and export control workshops
• Origin of goods and preferential rights
• REX Registered Exporter
• EA Authorized Exporter
• Establishment of an internal customs office
• Export Control as a Service
• ICP Internal Compliance Programs
• Supervision of foreign trade audits
• Supplier declarations for purchasing, sales and logistics
• Trainings on the security of the international supply chain
• US-(Re)Export-Regulations and other tricky cases
Current Hot Topics:
EU- and US-Sanctions on Russia 2022
The new European Dual-Use Directive (EU) 2021/821
CCT Compliance Competence Team
Import & Export
Air Traffic Safety (Known Consigner)